Friday, September 22
3:00 pm to dark – Preview the sale offering
5:00 pm – Watch “Sortin’ the Sale Pens” SALE PREVIEW on Facebook
6:00 pm – Refreshments and Casual Dinner
7:00 pm – Watch “Sortin’ the Sale Pens” SALE PREVIEW on Facebook
Saturday, September 23
8:00 am to sale time – Preview the sale offering
10:00 am – Watch “Sortin’ the Sale Pens” SALE PREVIEW on Facebook
11:30 am – Lunch courtesy of the Revival Consignors
12:00 pm – Auction: The Great Shorthorn Revival
4:00 pm – Watch “Sortin’ the Sale Pens” RECAP SHOW on Facebook
Refreshments and snacks will be served throughout the sale
1264 Van Dyke Road, Beaverton, Michigan 48612
• Beaverton is located northwest of Midland, east of Clare, northeast of Mt. Pleasant (home of Soaring Eagle Casino) and north of Lansing.
• It can be chilly in Michigan this time of year…bring a jacket for AM and PM! Chilly weather means Fall Colors Season in “Pure Michigan.” Plan to look around a little….visit www.michigan.org for ideas in any direction!
• Driving Directions. GPS can be unreliable in our area!
• Follow these directions from U.S. 10 to the sale site:
From Clare (west of ranch) travel U.S. 10 to the M-18/Beaverton exit.
Take M-18 north 9 miles to Dale Rd. Turn right (east), go 3 miles
(cross over river bridge) to Shock Rd. Turn left (north), go 1 mile to
Van Dyke Road. Turn right, go .5 mile to Little Cedar sign on left.
• From Midland (east of ranch) travel U.S. 10 to the M-30/West Branch exit.
Take M-30 north 14 miles to Van Dyke Road at Big R’s.
Turn left (west) go 2.5 miles to Little Cedar sign on right.
From the west, go through the Hwy. 22 & 96 traffic light, pass the sale facility, and turn at the sign.
Travel & Accommodations
• MBS/Saginaw – 45 minutes
• Flint – 1.5 hours
• Lansing – 2 hours
• Grand Rapids – 2 hours
• Detroit – 2 hours
Hotel Headquarters in Clare
Doherty Hotel (604 McEwan St.):
There are lots of motels in the Eastman Road area of Midland, here are two:
Holiday Inn (U.S. 10 at Eastman Rd. exit):
Hampton Inn (U.S. 10 at Eastman Rd. exit):